We are looking for expertise profiles to join our team @Guinness Enterprise Centre, Dublin, Ireland
Cognitive / semantic systems integration profile:
- CS with experience in Semantic Web and RDF/XML, knowledge of LISP, able to build and integrate (RDF/OWL) ontologies in LAMP + ACT-R systems.
- Responsibilities may include the development of middleware for system based on semantic and cognitive-affective technologies.Familiarity with affective computing.
- The applicant will work closely with the CTO/chief developer under the supervision of the scientific consultant(s).
- You should be confident with concepts/techniques like SVM, (S/U)ML, R, ACT-R, BDI, Fuzzy Logic, DL, cognitive-affective agents/systems, NLP, recommendation systems, LREC, Cognitive-Affective Systems, SemantiWEB (e.g. SemTech2013, SemanticWEB (e.g. ESWC14), SemanticWEB (e.g. ISWC14), A Fuzzy Approach For Multi-Domain Sentiment Analysis,Emotion-Research.
- Math, e.g. 2D geometry, 1st level statistics
- Multi-user programming environment using SCS (subversion, git)
- Good code commenting/documentation
- Good knowledge of *nix systems
- Open-minded, creative
- Good team worker, yet able to self-direct
- Able to focus on tasks, committed to meet deadlines
- Good English knowledge
- Being heavy social networks user
- Being confident with and user of OSS (GNU/Linux etc)
- Skills on system maintenance, configuration
- Other languages besides English
- (webdev profile) iOS, Android environments/dev kits